Large dogs and small dogs have completely separate sleeping and exercise areas.
Our kennels for large dogs are professionally insulated, so that they are cool in summer and warm in winter. Each pen is spacious with its own separate sleeping area and run out area. The sleeping or bedroom area has a comfortable camp stretcher bed, where we can put your large dogs special toy or blanket.
The separate exercise yard for the large breeds is a fully fenced area larger than size of a tennis court with shaded areas and toys. Here the dogs can play, exercise, get pats and cuddles, and socialise with other dogs. Let us know your dogs unique requirements and we can ensure they are met.
The accommodation in our kennels varies according to the size of your pet and the number in your family. Special (isolated) areas are also available for bitches in season etc.
Your large dog will receive personalised attention and pats from our animal loving team. They will know your dog and your dog will know us.
Large dogs enjoy Royal Canin, a premium pet food, our preferred and recommended brand.
Piped music is played to all areas after 4pm, giving the guests a peaceful night's rest.
- Our rates are all inclusive, no hidden extras.
- Hydro-bath (for 2 or more night stays) and exercise time is included.
- All dogs $34.50 per dog per day, check in between 7am and 3pm.
- All dogs $36.00 per dog per day on all Public Holidays, Long Weekends and School Holidays.
- The daily rate is charged regardless of the arrival time but if collected before midday on day of departure, no fee will apply.
- No extra charge for special requirements, diets and medications.
- Please make sure flea and tick treatment is up to date.
- We are in a high risk tick area, tick treatment is required when boarding.
- All animals must have current vaccinations, C5 for dogs and F3/F4 for cats